Building Skills & Advancing Excellence in Geriatric Care
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 10TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE!
We have an exciting line up of speakers this year including 3 of our most popular speakers: Christine Williams, Jeana Singleton and Rob Schulman Pharm D.! Topics will include law updates, mild cognitive disorder, and 90 minutes pharmacy lecture! We anticipate 7 CEU hours. We have many giveaways planned for this event including a paid conference to National GAPNA in 2018! Full agenda will be coming soon.
CE: We anticipate 7 CEU hours with pharmacy hrs this year.
Hotel: Hotel rooms available under Ohio GAPNA for $119 a night at Embassy Suites Akron Canton Airport.
Hotel Phone: 330-305-0500
- 7:30am – 8:00am: Registration & Exhibitors in Common Area
- 8:00am – 8:15am: Ohio GAPNA Updates - Michele Pirc, APRN, Ohio Chapter President
- 8:15am – 8:45am: Keynote Speaker – Kelly Richey, Musician
- 8:45am – 9:45am: The Role of Psychiatry in LTC as it Relates to Patient Care and Compliance - Nicole Coniglio, RN, BSN, MSN, APRN, BC- ACNP, BC-PMHNP
- 9:45am – 10:15am: Exhibitors
- 10:15am – 11:45am: Ohio Law Updates - Christine Williams, APRN and Jeana Singleton, JD
- 11:45am – 12:15am: Break and Lunch Buffett
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm: Expanding the Differential Diagnosis for Individuals with Cognitive Impairment - Kathleen Scott, PhD, APRN
- 1:15pm – 2:45pm: Updates from the Pharmacy World - Rob Shulman, RPh, BCGP, FASCP
- 2:45pm – 3:45pm: Help, My Patient has Cirrhosis - Joscelyn Greaves, MSN, APRN
- 3:45pm – 4:45pm: Congestive Heart Failure - Cynthia Webner, DNP, CCNS, ANCP- AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of an exceptional conference!
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of an exceptional conference! Please feel free to contact Michele Pirc at 440-231-9143 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.